Hello lovelies, it’s the weekend and I’m stoked to try out a new makeup look I created with three of my eyeshadow palettes: Urban Decay’s Vice2 palette and some colours from two Sleek Makeup’s i-Divine palette, Sunset and Ultra Matte V2 Darks palette.
- Upper Eyelid: First I went in with the Ultra Matte V2 Darks shade in matte beige/yellow all over the upper eyelid and brow bone to neutralise any uneven skin pigmentation on my eyelid.
- Crease Area: Then I went over the crease area with two shades from the Sunset palette mixing both the shimmer mauve and orange to create a soft orange shimmer shade.
- Outer V Coner: Then I went back in with a matte brown shade from the Ultra Matte V2 Darks to create the outer v area.
- Upper Eyelid Inner Corner: I highlighted the inner corner with Dope from Urban Decay’s Vice2 and proceeded to take some of that colour inwards onto the inner third of my upper eyelid.
- Finally, I lined my upper and lower lash lines with Radar also from Urban Decay’s Vice2 palette.
So here is the completed look. It is somewhat shimmery with a slightly more intense orange, a nice flirty look for the weekend.
The Urban Decay Vice2 palette is a limited edition palette which was relased for the holiday season in end-2013. While the Sleek Makeup palettes in Sunset and Ultra Matte V2 Darks are available on Luxola for an affordable price! All three palettes give excellent colour payoff and are highly pigmented creamy shades and easy to work with. Just beware that the UD Vice2 palette tends to have more fallout (especially the shade Radar) so you might need to clean up some of the fallout after using it.
I hope you enjoy the look and let me know your thoughts in the comments below if you do decide to try this look out.
Once again, thanks for reading and have a good weekend!